Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FC Wacker Innsbruck VS SG Austria Klagenfurt Prediction Austria Erste Division

AUT D2FC Wacker Innsbruck VS SG Austria Klagenfurt Prediction Austria Erste Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Austria Erste Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Wacker Innsbruck got 6 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 19 points in Austria Erste Division.

 

2. SG Austria Klagenfurt got 8 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 29 points in Austria Erste Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Wacker Innsbruck win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Wacker Innsbruck win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. SG Austria Klagenfurt win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Wacker Innsbruck last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. SG Austria Klagenfurt last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Wacker Innsbruck wins is 27.19%, the chance for a draw is 25.64% and the chance for SG Austria Klagenfurt to win this game is 47.17%.


FC Wacker Innsbruck VS SG Austria Klagenfurt
Prediction:SG Austria Klagenfurt

FC Wacker Innsbruck VS SG Austria Klagenfurt Prediction Austria Erste Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom