Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
FK Vitebsk VS Dinamo Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1FK Vitebsk VS Dinamo Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Vitebsk got 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.10 with 12 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. Dinamo Minsk got 4 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.9 with 12 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Vitebsk win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Vitebsk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches. Dinamo Minsk win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Vitebsk last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/U. Dinamo Minsk last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Vitebsk wins is 25.25%, the chance for a draw is 28.40% and the chance for Dinamo Minsk to win this game is 46.35%.


FK Vitebsk VS Dinamo Minsk
Prediction:Dinamo Minsk

FK Vitebsk VS Dinamo Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom