Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) VS Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) Prediction Belarus Womens Premier League

BWPLFk BOTSOR Brest (w) VS Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) Prediction Belarus Womens Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Womens Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.8 with 0 points in Belarus Womens Premier League.

 

2. Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 1 points in Belarus Womens Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/-. Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) wins is 12.13%, the chance for a draw is 14.94% and the chance for Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) to win this game is 72.93%.


Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) VS Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w)
Prediction:Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w)

Fk BOTSOR Brest (w) VS Bobruichanka Bobruisk (w) Prediction Belarus Womens Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom