Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Gimhae City VS Jeonju Citizen FC Prediction Korea Challengers League

KCLGimhae City VS Jeonju Citizen FC Prediction Korea Challengers League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Korea Challengers League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gimhae City got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.3 with 3 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

2. Jeonju Citizen FC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.16 with 0 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gimhae City win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gimhae City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Jeonju Citizen FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gimhae City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:-/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/O/O/U. Jeonju Citizen FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/D; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gimhae City wins is 52.13%, the chance for a draw is 25.59% and the chance for Jeonju Citizen FC to win this game is 22.28%.


Gimhae City VS Jeonju Citizen FC
Prediction:Gimhae City

Gimhae City VS Jeonju Citizen FC Prediction Korea Challengers League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom