Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Granit Mikashevichi VS FK Lida Prediction Belarus Pershaya Liga

BLR D2Granit Mikashevichi VS FK Lida Prediction Belarus Pershaya Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Pershaya Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Granit Mikashevichi got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.12 with 0 points in Belarus Pershaya Liga.

 

2. FK Lida got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.8 with 7 points in Belarus Pershaya Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Granit Mikashevichi win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Granit Mikashevichi win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Lida win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Granit Mikashevichi last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. FK Lida last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Granit Mikashevichi wins is 24.16%, the chance for a draw is 25.83% and the chance for FK Lida to win this game is 50.01%.


Granit Mikashevichi VS FK Lida
Prediction:FK Lida

Granit Mikashevichi VS FK Lida Prediction Belarus Pershaya Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom