Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Helmond Sport VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Helmond Sport VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Helmond Sport got 3 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.15 with 13 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. De Graafschap got 7 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 27 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Helmond Sport win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Helmond Sport win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. De Graafschap win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Helmond Sport last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/-/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/O. De Graafschap last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Helmond Sport wins is 18.11%, the chance for a draw is 21.06% and the chance for De Graafschap to win this game is 60.82%.


Helmond Sport VS De Graafschap
Prediction:De Graafschap

Helmond Sport VS De Graafschap Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom