Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hull City U23 VS Barnsley U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

ENG U23 D1Hull City U23 VS Barnsley U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Dec.13 2019     
England U23 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hull City U23 got 6 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.12 with 19 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

2. Barnsley U23 got 7 wins, 0 draws and 7 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.8 with 21 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hull City U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hull City U23 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Barnsley U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hull City U23 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap:V/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Barnsley U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hull City U23 wins is 31.12%, the chance for a draw is 23.94% and the chance for Barnsley U23 to win this game is 44.94%.


Hull City U23 VS Barnsley U23
Prediction:Barnsley U23

Hull City U23 VS Barnsley U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom