Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

FAR D1IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Faroe Islands Formuladeildin -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. IF Fuglafjordur got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

2. KI Klaksvik got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 3 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

3. For head to head statistics, IF Fuglafjordur win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, IF Fuglafjordur win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. KI Klaksvik win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. IF Fuglafjordur last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/-/-. KI Klaksvik last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that IF Fuglafjordur wins is 10.14%, the chance for a draw is 15.35% and the chance for KI Klaksvik to win this game is 74.51%.


IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik
Prediction:KI Klaksvik

IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom