Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Jeju United VS Daejeon Citizen Prediction K League Challenge League

KOR D2Jeju United VS Daejeon Citizen Prediction K League Challenge League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
K League Challenge League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jeju United got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.9 with 1 points in K League Challenge League.

 

2. Daejeon Citizen got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 4 points in K League Challenge League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jeju United win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jeju United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Daejeon Citizen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jeju United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Daejeon Citizen last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap: V/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jeju United wins is 40.51%, the chance for a draw is 28.19% and the chance for Daejeon Citizen to win this game is 31.30%.


Jeju United VS Daejeon Citizen
Prediction:Jeju United

Jeju United VS Daejeon Citizen Prediction K League Challenge League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom