Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Jicaral VS AD Grecia Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Jicaral VS AD Grecia Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jicaral got 7 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 25 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. AD Grecia got 5 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.8 with 18 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jicaral win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jicaral win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AD Grecia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jicaral last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. AD Grecia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jicaral wins is 52.88%, the chance for a draw is 25.08% and the chance for AD Grecia to win this game is 22.04%.


Jicaral VS AD Grecia
Prediction:Jicaral

Jicaral VS AD Grecia Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom