Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Den Bosch Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Den Bosch Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jong Ajax (Youth) got 7 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Den Bosch got 2 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.14 with 14 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jong Ajax (Youth) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jong Ajax (Youth) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Den Bosch win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jong Ajax (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Den Bosch last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/D; Handicap: L/-/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jong Ajax (Youth) wins is 65.67%, the chance for a draw is 18.75% and the chance for Den Bosch to win this game is 15.58%.


Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Den Bosch
Prediction:Jong Ajax (Youth)

Jong Ajax (Youth) VS Den Bosch Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom