Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS SC Telstar Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS SC Telstar Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 3 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. SC Telstar got 6 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. SC Telstar win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/L; Handicap:V/-/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/U/V/U. SC Telstar last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/-/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) wins is 33.79%, the chance for a draw is 25.56% and the chance for SC Telstar to win this game is 40.65%.


Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS SC Telstar
Prediction:SC Telstar

Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS SC Telstar Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom