Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) VS Taipei Xiongzan (W) Prediction Taiwan Mulan League Women

Chinese TMLKaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) VS Taipei Xiongzan (W) Prediction Taiwan Mulan League Women

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Taiwan Mulan League Women -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.6 with 0 points in Taiwan Mulan League Women.

 

2. Taipei Xiongzan (W) got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.2 with 13 points in Taiwan Mulan League Women.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 5 matches. Taipei Xiongzan (W) win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

 

5. Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/V/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/-. Taipei Xiongzan (W) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) wins is 11.28%, the chance for a draw is 16.84% and the chance for Taipei Xiongzan (W) to win this game is 71.88%.


Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) VS Taipei Xiongzan (W)
Prediction:Taipei Xiongzan (W)

Kaohsiung Sunny Bank (W) VS Taipei Xiongzan (W) Prediction Taiwan Mulan League Women

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom