Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Kolding FC VS Sonderjyske Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFKolding FC VS Sonderjyske Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kolding FC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.4 with 30 points in Danish 1st Division.

 

2. Sonderjyske got 6 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.11 with 26 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kolding FC win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kolding FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Sonderjyske win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kolding FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Sonderjyske last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/W; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kolding FC wins is 21.98%, the chance for a draw is 24.93% and the chance for Sonderjyske to win this game is 53.09%.


Kolding FC VS Sonderjyske
Prediction:Sonderjyske

Kolding FC VS Sonderjyske Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom