Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
LKS Lodz VS Slask Wroclaw Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

POL PRLKS Lodz VS Slask Wroclaw Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Poland Ekstraklasa -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. LKS Lodz got 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.13 with 11 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

2. Slask Wroclaw got 6 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.6 with 24 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, LKS Lodz win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, LKS Lodz win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Slask Wroclaw win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. LKS Lodz last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Slask Wroclaw last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that LKS Lodz wins is 35.47%, the chance for a draw is 28.78% and the chance for Slask Wroclaw to win this game is 35.76%.


LKS Lodz VS Slask Wroclaw
Prediction:Slask Wroclaw

LKS Lodz VS Slask Wroclaw Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom