Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Melbourne City VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction Australia A-League

AUS D1Melbourne City VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction Australia A-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Melbourne City got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 10 points in Australia A-League.

 

2. Central Coast Mariners got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 4 points in Australia A-League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Melbourne City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Melbourne City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Central Coast Mariners win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Melbourne City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:V/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Central Coast Mariners last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Melbourne City wins is 55.53%, the chance for a draw is 24.34% and the chance for Central Coast Mariners to win this game is 20.13%.


Melbourne City VS Central Coast Mariners
Prediction:Melbourne City

Melbourne City VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction Australia A-League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom