Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Mlada Boleslav VS Bohemians 1905 Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

CZE D1Mlada Boleslav VS Bohemians 1905 Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mlada Boleslav got 8 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.4 with 26 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. Bohemians 1905 got 4 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.12 with 16 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mlada Boleslav win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mlada Boleslav win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bohemians 1905 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mlada Boleslav last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:V/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Bohemians 1905 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mlada Boleslav wins is 60.24%, the chance for a draw is 23.48% and the chance for Bohemians 1905 to win this game is 16.29%.


Mlada Boleslav VS Bohemians 1905
Prediction:Mlada Boleslav

Mlada Boleslav VS Bohemians 1905 Prediction Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom