Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Muzinga FC VS Messager Rumonge Prediction Burundi National League B

BI NLBMuzinga FC VS Messager Rumonge Prediction Burundi National League B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Burundi National League B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Muzinga FC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Burundi National League B.

 

2. Messager Rumonge got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Burundi National League B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Muzinga FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Muzinga FC win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 6 matches. Messager Rumonge win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

 

5. Muzinga FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. Messager Rumonge last five matches, 1x2: L; Handicap: -; Over/Under: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Muzinga FC wins is 51.63%, the chance for a draw is 26.34% and the chance for Messager Rumonge to win this game is 22.03%.


Muzinga FC VS Messager Rumonge
Prediction:Muzinga FC

Muzinga FC VS Messager Rumonge Prediction Burundi National League B

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom