Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
NEC Nijmegen VS FC Oss Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2NEC Nijmegen VS FC Oss Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NEC Nijmegen got 5 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.6 with 20 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. FC Oss got 3 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.16 with 12 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NEC Nijmegen win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NEC Nijmegen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Oss win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NEC Nijmegen last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. FC Oss last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/-/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/-/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NEC Nijmegen wins is 65.24%, the chance for a draw is 19.99% and the chance for FC Oss to win this game is 14.77%.


NEC Nijmegen VS FC Oss
Prediction:NEC Nijmegen

NEC Nijmegen VS FC Oss Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom