Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

FRA D1Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nice got 5 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.13 with 16 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Bordeaux got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 18 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nice win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nice win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bordeaux win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nice last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Bordeaux last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nice wins is 39.80%, the chance for a draw is 30.01% and the chance for Bordeaux to win this game is 30.19%.


Nice VS Bordeaux
Prediction:Nice

Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom