Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
RCD Espanyol VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA ELRCD Espanyol VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Europa League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RCD Espanyol got 2 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.19 with 8 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Ludogorets Razgrad got 12 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 39 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Ludogorets Razgrad win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RCD Espanyol last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Ludogorets Razgrad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RCD Espanyol wins is 51.37%, the chance for a draw is 27.38% and the chance for Ludogorets Razgrad to win this game is 21.25%.


RCD Espanyol VS Ludogorets Razgrad
Prediction:RCD Espanyol

RCD Espanyol VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Europa League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom