Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Real Sociedad VS Leganes Prediction Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Real Sociedad VS Leganes Prediction Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad got 7 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Leganes got 1 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.20 with 5 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Leganes win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/U. Leganes last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad wins is 57.26%, the chance for a draw is 26.38% and the chance for Leganes to win this game is 16.36%.


Real Sociedad VS Leganes
Prediction:Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad VS Leganes Prediction Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom