Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Roda JC VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Roda JC VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Roda JC got 4 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.13 with 17 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. SC Cambuur got 8 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 27 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Roda JC win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Roda JC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. SC Cambuur win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Roda JC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap:V/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/O. SC Cambuur last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/-/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Roda JC wins is 26.39%, the chance for a draw is 25.05% and the chance for SC Cambuur to win this game is 48.56%.


Roda JC VS SC Cambuur
Prediction:SC Cambuur

Roda JC VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom