Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
SC Paderborn 07 VS TSG Hoffenheim Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1SC Paderborn 07 VS TSG Hoffenheim Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Paderborn 07 got 4 wins, 5 draws and 17 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.18 with 17 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. TSG Hoffenheim got 10 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.9 with 35 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Paderborn 07 win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Paderborn 07 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Paderborn 07 wins is 28.04%, the chance for a draw is 25.75% and the chance for TSG Hoffenheim to win this game is 46.21%.


SC Paderborn 07 VS TSG Hoffenheim
Prediction:TSG Hoffenheim

SC Paderborn 07 VS TSG Hoffenheim Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom