Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Saint Gilloise VS Westerlo Prediction Belgian Second Division

BEL D2Saint Gilloise VS Westerlo Prediction Belgian Second Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Belgian Second Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Saint Gilloise got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.5 with 0 points in Belgian Second Division.

 

2. Westerlo got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.1 with 0 points in Belgian Second Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Saint Gilloise win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Saint Gilloise win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Westerlo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Saint Gilloise last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Westerlo last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Saint Gilloise wins is 46.06%, the chance for a draw is 26.96% and the chance for Westerlo to win this game is 26.98%.


Saint Gilloise VS Westerlo
Prediction:Saint Gilloise

Saint Gilloise VS Westerlo Prediction Belgian Second Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom