Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sao Bento VS Cuiaba Prediction Brazil Serie B

BRA D2Sao Bento VS Cuiaba Prediction Brazil Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sao Bento got 7 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.20 with 30 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Cuiaba got 12 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.8 with 47 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sao Bento win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sao Bento win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cuiaba win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sao Bento last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/L; Handicap:W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: V/V/V/O/O. Cuiaba last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sao Bento wins is 33.80%, the chance for a draw is 30.34% and the chance for Cuiaba to win this game is 35.86%.


Sao Bento VS Cuiaba
Prediction:Cuiaba

Sao Bento VS Cuiaba Prediction Brazil Serie B

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom