Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Slutsksakhar Slutsk VS FC Rukh Brest Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1Slutsksakhar Slutsk VS FC Rukh Brest Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slutsksakhar Slutsk got 5 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.5 with 16 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. FC Rukh Brest got 3 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slutsksakhar Slutsk win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slutsksakhar Slutsk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. FC Rukh Brest win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slutsksakhar Slutsk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. FC Rukh Brest last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slutsksakhar Slutsk wins is 39.87%, the chance for a draw is 29.12% and the chance for FC Rukh Brest to win this game is 31.00%.


Slutsksakhar Slutsk VS FC Rukh Brest
Prediction:Slutsksakhar Slutsk

Slutsksakhar Slutsk VS FC Rukh Brest Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom