Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Smolevichy-STI VS FC Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1Smolevichy-STI VS FC Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Smolevichy-STI got 0 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.15 with 4 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. FC Minsk got 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.14 with 10 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Smolevichy-STI win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Smolevichy-STI win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. FC Minsk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Smolevichy-STI last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U. FC Minsk last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Smolevichy-STI wins is 29.66%, the chance for a draw is 29.85% and the chance for FC Minsk to win this game is 40.49%.


Smolevichy-STI VS FC Minsk
Prediction:FC Minsk

Smolevichy-STI VS FC Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom