Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vejle VS Silkeborg Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFVejle VS Silkeborg Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vejle got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.1 with 44 points in Danish 1st Division.

 

2. Silkeborg got 3 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.14 with 15 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vejle win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vejle win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Silkeborg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vejle last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/O. Silkeborg last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vejle wins is 36.05%, the chance for a draw is 25.44% and the chance for Silkeborg to win this game is 38.52%.


Vejle VS Silkeborg
Prediction:Silkeborg

Vejle VS Silkeborg Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom