Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vitesse Arnhem VS Groningen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

HOL D1Vitesse Arnhem VS Groningen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vitesse Arnhem got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.5 with 23 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Groningen got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Groningen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vitesse Arnhem last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V. Groningen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/-/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vitesse Arnhem wins is 55.37%, the chance for a draw is 24.42% and the chance for Groningen to win this game is 20.20%.


Vitesse Arnhem VS Groningen
Prediction:Vitesse Arnhem

Vitesse Arnhem VS Groningen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom