Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Volendam VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

HOL D2Volendam VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Volendam got 5 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.12 with 18 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. FC Utrecht (Youth) got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 19 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Volendam win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Volendam win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Volendam last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/V/U. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Volendam wins is 57.99%, the chance for a draw is 21.65% and the chance for FC Utrecht (Youth) to win this game is 20.36%.


Volendam VS FC Utrecht (Youth)
Prediction:Volendam

Volendam VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom