Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vrchovina VS MSK Breclav Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFVrchovina VS MSK Breclav Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vrchovina got 8 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga.

 

2. MSK Breclav got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Czech Group D League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vrchovina win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vrchovina win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. MSK Breclav win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vrchovina last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/-/-/W/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/O/-. MSK Breclav last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vrchovina wins is 87.52%, the chance for a draw is 7.21% and the chance for MSK Breclav to win this game is 5.27%.


Vrchovina VS MSK Breclav
Prediction:Vrchovina

Vrchovina VS MSK Breclav Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom